Week 7 Lab Steps
STEP 1: Prep Panel Elements Content and Images
Choose three (or more) games, or game ideas, that you will describe using text and images to include in a tabbed panel that you design. Evaluate images for size, quality, and suitability. Then alter in a photo editor and, using CSS for placement, plan the layout and code for each panel element as an individual
STEP 2: Build
STEP 3: Build a Read-More Page and Link to It
Build an extra HTML page, named product_read_more.html, and within the
STEP 4: Create the Panel Page
Create the main HTML page (w7lab.html) as represented here. A header, main content area (with the tabbed panel set), and footer are required.
Save the file as w7lab.html.
The image below is a suggestion insofar as color scheme is concerned. You may certainly use your own artistic creativity as you see fit.
STEP 5: Link the Styles and jQuery Files
Collect all of the dependent files to make the panel set work work as expected. If you use the jquery-ui.js library, there is also an associated CSS file—don’t forget it. Also, you will want to create your own site.css file to override any styles that you wish to control.
Link the dependent files in the proper order in your document.
STEP 6: Write the Code
The tabbed panel should contain three (or more) tabs that are linked to
- list elements to organize the tabs into their menu structure as was done in the Week 7 tutorial. Use the appropriate animation to transition each new section into and out of the panel for viewing.
STEP 7: Prep Files for Grading
Ensure that you have all of the files needed to make the panel set work in one place, and then zip all of the files together in a single bundle. Submit your assignment.Relevant MaterialScreenshotsInstructions* If you want to purchase multiple products then click on “Buy Now” button which will give you ADD TO CART option.Please note that the payment is done through PayPal.
* You can also use 2CO option if you want to purchase through Credit Cards/Paypal but make sure you put the correct billing information otherwise you wont be able to receive any download link.
* Your paypal has to be pre-loaded in order to complete the purchase or otherwise please discuss it with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* As soon as the payment is received, download link of the solution will automatically be sent to the address used in selected payment method.
* Please check your junk mails as the download link email might go there and please be patient for the download link email. Sometimes, due to server congestion, you may receive download link with a delay.
* All the contents are compressed in one zip folder.
* In case if you get stuck at any point during the payment process, please immediately contact us at email@example.com and we will fix it with you.
* We try our best to reach back to you on immediate basis. However, please wait for atleast 8 hours for a response from our side. Afterall, we are humans.
* Comments/Feedbacks are truely welcomed and there might be some incentives for you for the next lab/quiz/assignment.
* In case of any query, please donot hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* MOST IMPORTANT Please use the tutorials as a guide and they need NOT to be used for any submission. Just take help from the material.
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.Refund PolicyIncase you face any issues with the tutorial, please free to contact us on email@example.com
We will try our best to resolve the issue and if still persists we can discuss for a refund in case its required.Payment DetailsLab Price = $65Please feel free to send us your queries at: firstname.lastname@example.orgPayment methods