WBG310 Course Project
There are three parts to our Course Project, each of which will call upon knowledge and skills you have gleaned from lessons, Labs, and skill-builder exercises each week. The three parts of the ongoing project are due at the end of Weeks 2, 4, and 6. At the end of the term (starting in Week 7), a Final Project is assigned that represents your application of the collective body of knowledge you obtained in the course, applied to your theme, and used in your template.
Course Project Part 3
This project part is due at the end of Week 6. Submit your assignment.
Use your previously designed theme as a template to add a page to the collection of pages in your project.
Adapt styles and lessons to your own galleries and themes; don’t use the text author’s styles or images in your project.
Use some creativity when adapting a project assignment to your pages.
1. Collect images and create a gallery of thumbnails that can be applied to a gallery. Link the smaller thumbnail images to the larger version of the image and display it in a page overlay.
2. Create a navigation bar of your own selections where submenus can be hidden until a mouse event occurs, and then control the display of those submenus using jQuery.
a. Add at least one form element (with form tags) and apply jQuery validation object literals to the page.
b. Create a page of links to some of your favorite sites. Use jQuery to have the linked pages open in a page overlay, such as the image gallery above.
You only need three of the four above; numbers 1 and 2 are mandatory. Choose either 3a or 3b for your third selection.
Course Project Part 3
Category Points Description
Image gallery with linked overlay 30 Three to five thumbnail images that link to larger versions of each thumbnail that display in a page overlay. The images should, when one is displayed in the overlay, allow the user to cycle through the larger images.
Drop-style navigation bar 30 The navigation menu should include Home, About Us, Contact Us, and a Product, Service, or Information link that is at least three levels deep from the main menu. The styles should allow that when a menu item gains a hover, at least a background color change is affected. Use jQuery to control the menu display and hide.
Linked sites display in overlay 20** A page that shows three to five links to outside websites that when clicked will display the pages in a page overlay.
jQuery form validation 20** Revisit the earlier form page and apply jQuery validation to the form, or create a form with at least one text box and one button.
Use at least two object literal parameters to validate the form input (required and pattern match).
Custom style of theme applied 8 The page is styled according to modern design guidelines set down earlier in this document. The style is consistent with a previous theme or explanation present.
NOTE: ** Students can choose either of these options to fulfill project requirements. No extra points will be assessed if both parts are included.
Total 88 A quality project submission will meet or exceed all of the above requirements.
* You can also use 2CO option if you want to purchase through Credit Cards/Paypal but make sure you put the correct billing information otherwise you wont be able to receive any download link.
* Your paypal has to be pre-loaded in order to complete the purchase or otherwise please discuss it with us at email@example.com.
* As soon as the payment is received, download link of the solution will automatically be sent to the address used in selected payment method.
* Please check your junk mails as the download link email might go there and please be patient for the download link email. Sometimes, due to server congestion, you may receive download link with a delay.
* All the contents are compressed in one zip folder.
* In case if you get stuck at any point during the payment process, please immediately contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it with you.
* We try our best to reach back to you on immediate basis. However, please wait for atleast 8 hours for a response from our side. Afterall, we are humans.
* Comments/Feedbacks are truely welcomed and there might be some incentives for you for the next lab/quiz/assignment.
* In case of any query, please donot hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
* MOST IMPORTANT Please use the tutorials as a guide and they need NOT to be used for any submission. Just take help from the material.
******************************************** Good Luck ***************************************************
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
We will try our best to resolve the issue and if still persists we can discuss for a refund in case its required.