WBG310 Course Project
Course Project Part 1
The first objective is to choose a theme for your project and build a template that you will use throughout the course.
This project part is due at the end of Week 2. Submit your assignment.
Goal 1: Choose a theme. If you like computer games, you may choose a gaming theme. If you like floral designs, choosing a floral theme makes sense. Choose a theme that allows you plenty of depth to include images, menus, navigation schemes, and similar items.
Goal 2: Don’t use the theme provided by the text. You may want to emulate some style characteristics from the text author, but make sure that your colors and fonts are different and that you will be able to apply your theme to the template you build.
Goal 3: Keep a simple, open format. Include your name as the brand near the very top of the page, and then use lesser headers to describe individual page contents, such as a page/topic heading. Keep all of the main body of content away from the top, right, and left edges of the browser so that you can include some of the items that will occupy those spaces.
Goal 4: Save the styled, mostly blank page as a template for all of your project submissions.
1. Build a template file that includes your name as the main heading and a page content heading.
o Include styles for positioning the elements that will keep the sides and top open.
o Include styles that control fonts and background (color or images).
o Save this file as a template and then use the template file to do the following.
2. Create a contact page that includes the following.
o Text boxes
o Radio button group
o Buttons to trigger events
o Messaging areas to display page status
3. Collect form information and validate the following.
o Each text box has an entry.
o A radio button was selected.
4. Display the radio button value of the selection.
5. Display appropriate messages in the messaging area for correct and incorrect form action.
Course Project Part 1
Category Points Description
Form elements created 20 The form will include form tag sets, text boxes, radio button group, and button(s).
Function to collect all form data 20 Data collection and assignment is to internal variables.
All form elements validated 20 All collected form data is validated for required fields, including a radio button selection.
Messaging displayed in separate area of the page 20 Messages should be sent to a special area of the page. Messages should reflect appropriate information for valid and invalid entries.
Custom style of theme applied 8 The page is styled according to modern design guidelines set down earlier in this document.
Total 88 A quality project submission will meet or exceed all of the above requirements.
There are three parts to our Course Project, each of which will call upon knowledge and skills you have gleaned from lessons, Labs, and skill-builder exercises each week. The three parts of the ongoing project are due at the end of Weeks 2, 4, and 6. At the end of the term (starting in Week 7), a Final Project is assigned that represents your application of the collective body of knowledge you obtained in the course, applied to your theme, and used in your template.
* You can also use 2CO option if you want to purchase through Credit Cards/Paypal but make sure you put the correct billing information otherwise you wont be able to receive any download link.
* Your paypal has to be pre-loaded in order to complete the purchase or otherwise please discuss it with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* As soon as the payment is received, download link of the solution will automatically be sent to the address used in selected payment method.
* Please check your junk mails as the download link email might go there and please be patient for the download link email. Sometimes, due to server congestion, you may receive download link with a delay.
* All the contents are compressed in one zip folder.
* In case if you get stuck at any point during the payment process, please immediately contact us at email@example.com and we will fix it with you.
* We try our best to reach back to you on immediate basis. However, please wait for atleast 8 hours for a response from our side. Afterall, we are humans.
* Comments/Feedbacks are truely welcomed and there might be some incentives for you for the next lab/quiz/assignment.
* In case of any query, please donot hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* MOST IMPORTANT Please use the tutorials as a guide and they need NOT to be used for any submission. Just take help from the material.
******************************************** Good Luck ***************************************************
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
We will try our best to resolve the issue and if still persists we can discuss for a refund in case its required.