Exam: 418866RR – Database Types, Functions, Requirements/Rules, and Design
When you have completed your exam and reviewed your answers, click Submit Exam. Answers will not be recorded until you
hit Submit Exam. If you need to exit before completing the exam, click Cancel Exam.
Questions 1 to 20: Select the best answer to each question. Note that a question and its answers may be split across a page
break, so be sure that you have seen the entire question and all the answers before choosing an answer.
1. In a relational database, entities are defined by
2. Which type of entity describes a fundamental business aspect of a database?
3. The basic idea for relational databases was developed by Edgar Codd, who was a researcher for what
A. Bell Labs
4. What Microsoft program is frequently used to develop pictorial representations of a database’s logical
5. What relationship does a data warehouse have to an organization’s data?
A. A data warehouse holds only the live version of the data.
B. A data warehouse holds all of the data.
C. A data warehouse holds only customer-related data.
D. A data warehouse holds only backup copies of the data.
6. After an informative session, you find yourself with several pages of notes. For maximum retention and
understanding, you should go over your notes within _______ hours.
7. Which type of relationship is logically supported but can’t be represented by Visio or any database
B. Pair of one-to-many relationships
8. Your project specifications call for a business rule that the database design can’t enforce. What tool
should you use to enforce this business rule?
C. Lookup entity
D. Weak entity
9. To capture the actual flow of data in a day-to-day business environment, which information-gathering
method would you most likely use?
B. Review of business documents
D. Work shadowing
10. Which commercial RDBMS product was the first to hit the market and is the biggest?
D. SQL Server
11. If creating a many-to-many relationship in your database, what must you include to prevent the
database from failing due to unresolved relationships?
A. Lookup entity
B. Parent entity
C. Linking entity
D. Child entity
12. _______ refers to a set of tools for analyzing trends and patterns in business data.
B. Business intelligence
C. Database management
13. Which technology is the basis for XML?
B. Data mining
14. Which type of documentation should go inside your data dictionary?
A. List of budget committee members
B. List of personnel working on the project
C. List of software applications used
D. List of columns and data types
15. You’re mapping out the logical relations of a database, and you notice that one of your tables will have
a pair of child records for every record created in the parent entity. What type of relationship do these
C. Pair of one-to-many relationships
16. A guideline that defines how the data in a database is processed is known as what?
B. Business rule
C. Data dictionary
17. The problem domain refers to the _______ the database is meant to fix.
A. support options
B. business problem
C. input data
D. output data
18. Which type of electronic database is the simplest?
D. Flat file
19. What aspect of the initial database planning process would the formula (0 + Pt × 3 + p)/5 be used in?
End of exam
A. Workforce forecasting
C. Entity prediction
D. Time estimation
20. If a user can make modifications to database objects, what permission has that user been assigned?
* You can also use 2CO option if you want to purchase through Credit Cards/Paypal but make sure you put the correct billing information otherwise you wont be able to receive any download link.
* Your paypal has to be pre-loaded in order to complete the purchase or otherwise please discuss it with us at email@example.com.
* As soon as the payment is received, download link of the solution will automatically be sent to the address used in selected payment method.
* Please check your junk mails as the download link email might go there and please be patient for the download link email. Sometimes, due to server congestion, you may receive download link with a delay.
* All the contents are compressed in one zip folder.
* In case if you get stuck at any point during the payment process, please immediately contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it with you.
* We try our best to reach back to you on immediate basis. However, please wait for atleast 8 hours for a response from our side. Afterall, we are humans.
* Comments/Feedbacks are truely welcomed and there might be some incentives for you for the next lab/quiz/assignment.
* In case of any query, please donot hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
* MOST IMPORTANT Please use the tutorials as a guide and they need NOT to be used for any submission. Just take help from the material.
******************************************** Good Luck ***************************************************
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
We will try our best to resolve the issue and if still persists we can discuss for a refund in case its required.