WEB PAGES, GRAPHICS,
HYPERLINKS, LISTS, AND TABLES
BeFit is one of the leading manufacturers of home gyms. The
company recently hired you to assist in developing their web
site. Your first task is to create a Web page for the LFM600, a
popular weight machine sold by the company. You’ll download
three files from your student portal:
1. BeFit.txt, describing the features of the LFM600
2. image file, logo.jpg, displaying the company logo
3. BeFit.jpg, an image of the LFM600
You can supplement these files with any other resources
available to you. You’re responsible for the page’s content
To complete this task:
1. Create an XHTML file named BeFit.htm.
2. In the head element, include an appropriate page title,
along with a comment describing the purpose of the
page, your name, and the date.
3. Include at least one example of each of the following in
c. Ordered or unordered list
d. Character formatting element
e. Inline image
f. Horizontal line
g. Special character
Grraaddeedd PPrroojjeecctt 11
36 Graded Project
h. Block-level element that is not a heading,
paragraph, list, or horizontal line
4. Demonstrate your understanding of inline styles by
including at least two different examples of an inline
5. Use proper XHTML syntax at all times. Close all twosided
tags. Properly nest all tags. Use lowercase element
and attribute names. Enclose attribute values in quotes.
Include alternate text for non-graphical browsers with
6. Write your code so that it will be easy to read and understand.
(You may download two image files from the
Internet and use those, citing where you downloaded the
files, and create a list of 3 to 5 features at your discretion.)
7. Save your XHTML file, and then view the resulting Web
page in a browser.
8. Submit your completed project.
SUBMITTING YOUR PROJECT
1. Proofread your work.
Check your files for errors.
Your project grade will be based on the accuracy
with which you entered and edited the information.
Be sure your final Web page is free of errors, and
that you’ve closely followed the instructions for any
2. When you’ve completed your graded project, log on to the
Penn Foster web site and go to student portal.
3. Click Take Exam next to your course.
Graded Project 37
4. Attach your file or files as follows:
a. Click the Browse box.
b. Locate the file you wish to attach.
c. Double-click on the file.
d. Click Upload File.
e. If you have more than one file to attach, click on the
Browse box again, and repeat steps b, c, and d for
5. Enter your e-mail address in the box provided. (Note:
This information is required for online submission.)
6. If you wish to tell your instructor anything specific
regarding this assignment, enter it in the Message box.
7. Click Submit File.
The grading criteria for the project are as follows.
Page title, comment, name, date 10 points _______
Document contains heading,
paragraph, ordered or unordered list,
character formatting element, two
inline images, horizontal line, special
character, block-level element 40 points _______
Tags properly nested and closed, used
lowercase element and attribute names,
attribute values in quotes, alternate
text for non-graphical browsers with
inline images 40 points _______
38 Graded Project
Code is easy to read, cited downloaded
files and included features 10 points _______
Total 100 points _______
* You can also use 2CO option if you want to purchase through Credit Cards/Paypal but make sure you put the correct billing information otherwise you wont be able to receive any download link.
* Your paypal has to be pre-loaded in order to complete the purchase or otherwise please discuss it with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* As soon as the payment is received, download link of the solution will automatically be sent to the address used in selected payment method.
* Please check your junk mails as the download link email might go there and please be patient for the download link email. Sometimes, due to server congestion, you may receive download link with a delay.
* All the contents are compressed in one zip folder.
* In case if you get stuck at any point during the payment process, please immediately contact us at email@example.com and we will fix it with you.
* We try our best to reach back to you on immediate basis. However, please wait for atleast 8 hours for a response from our side. Afterall, we are humans.
* Comments/Feedbacks are truely welcomed and there might be some incentives for you for the next lab/quiz/assignment.
* In case of any query, please donot hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* MOST IMPORTANT Please use the tutorials as a guide and they need NOT to be used for any submission. Just take help from the material.
******************************************** Good Luck ***************************************************
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
We will try our best to resolve the issue and if still persists we can discuss for a refund in case its required.