Penn Foster 038196 – Guaranteed 100% score
1. When would you most likely want to use the Slide Sorter view?
A. When you want to add notes to the presentation’s first slide
B. When you want to reorder the slides according to when each was last edited
C. When you want to resize a piece of clip art you’ve already inserted
D. When you want to review the order and general appearance of all the slides
2. Which of the following formats is valid for a sound file used in a PowerPoint presentation?
A. .avi C. .rtf
B. .mid D. .mov
3. Your mouse pointer appears as a four-point arrow while you’re manipulating an image on a slide. You can then _______ the image.
A. move C. crop
B. resize D. rotate
4. You’ve linked to an Excel bar chart on a PowerPoint slide. You want only the chart to appear on the slide and for the rest of the object box to be invisible. What should you do?
A. Break the link, and edit the object in PowerPoint to turn the object’s background color
and border white.
B. In Excel, specify White for the automatic background color and border.
C. In Excel, specify No Fill on the Fill section and No Line on the Border color section.
D. Break the link, and send the embedded object to the back of the slide.
5. The address of a Web page is also known as its
A. ISP. C. browser.
B. URL. D. server.
6. On which tab/menu can you find the Hyperlink command?
A. View C. Animation
B. Home D. Insert
7. To convert an entire PowerPoint presentation into a video, you should use the
A. Share command from the File button.
B. Slide Layout command from the File button.
C. Package command from the File button.
D. Video command from the File button.
8. Two IT technicians are discussing PowerPoint 2010. Technician A says that the slides’ contents and notes for a presentation can be sent from PowerPoint to Word. Technician B says that the outline for a presentation can be sent from Word to PowerPoint. Who is correct?
A. Only technician A is correct. C. Both technicians are correct.
B. Only technician B is correct. D. Neither technician is correct.
9. Which of the following procedures would you use to open the source of a linked object in PowerPoint?
A. Click Open linked object from the Office button.
B. Pass the mouse cursor over the linked object.
C. Double-click the linked object.
D. Right-click on the linked object, and select Update Link.
10. Which of the following procedures would you use to resize an image embedded in a PowerPoint slide?
A. Select the image, and drag one of the handles on the image’s frame.
B. Select the image, select the Cropping tool, and drag one of the handles on the
C. Select the Reset Picture tool, and type in the frame’s new dimensions.
D. Right-click on the image, and select the Update Link option.
11. Which of the following file extensions is used on a document that PowerPoint can import and set up as a basic presentation?
A. .avi C. .bmp
B. .mid D. .rtf
12. Which of the following procedures would you use to embed or link to an Excel chart in a PowerPoint slide?
A. Select the chart in Excel, navigate to the PowerPoint slide in which you want the chart
to appear, and click Copy in PowerPoint’s Home tab.
B. Select the chart in Excel, press Ctrl + C, navigate to the PowerPoint slide in which you want the chart to appear, and click Paste Special in PowerPoint’s Home tab.
C. Select the chart in Excel, click Cut in Excel’s Edit menu, navigate to the PowerPoint
slide in which you want the chart to appear, and click Hyperlink.
D. Navigate to the PowerPoint slide in which you want the chart to appear, click
Hyperlink, browse to the Excel document that contains the chart, and click OK.
13. Which of the following procedures would you use to edit an embedded object in PowerPoint?
A. Select the embedded object, and click Clear from the Edit menu.
B. Pass the mouse cursor over the embedded object.
C. Double-click the embedded object.
D. Right-click on the embedded object, and select Order.
14. Sounds can be added to a PowerPoint presentation using the
A. Home tab. C. Slide Show tab.
B. Insert tab. D. Office button.
15. Which tab would you use to apply a theme to an existing PowerPoint presentation?
A. Design C. Animations
B. View D. Add-Ins
16. Two project managers are discussing the usefulness of the Internet to document progress on a project. Manager A says that they can share presentations on SharePoint. Manager B says that any hyperlinks that were in the original PowerPoint slide will no longer function
Who is correct?
A. Only manager A is correct. C. Both managers are correct.
B. Only manager B is correct. D. Neither manager is correct.
17. You’re going to e-mail a PowerPoint presentation to some colleagues. Before you e-mail the file, you want to make sure all the linked objects in the presentation are up to date and mirror the data currently in their source documents. What must you do?
A. Open the presentation, click Update Links in the dialog box that pops up, and then
save and close the presentation.
B. Open the presentation, navigate one at a time to each slide containing a link, right-click on each link and select Hyperlink, and then save and close the presentation.
C. Open the presentation, select Object from PowerPoint’s Insert tab, enable (check) the Display as icon check box, and then save and close the presentation.
D. Open the presentation, select Slide Sorter from PowerPoint’s Slide Show, and then
save and close the presentation.
18. Although you want a sound to accompany a particular slide, you don’t want the speaker icon visible on the slide during the slide show. What should you do?
A. Right-click the icon, select Edit Sound Object, and click OK.
B. Drag the icon off the area of the slide that will appear in the slide show and into the
border surrounding the slide.
C. Select the icon, press Ctrl + X, drop the mouse cursor in the slide’s Notes field, and
press Ctrl + A.
D. Right-click the icon, select Custom Animation, and click OK.
19. You want to specify the transitions between slides in your PowerPoint presentation. Which tab will display the Slide Transition options?
A. Edit Objects C. Animations
B. Layout D. Objects
20. What option on the Picture Tools can you use to trim away the amount of visible image in a piece of clip art?
A. Image Control C. Reset Picture
B. Line Style D. Crop
* You can also use 2CO option if you want to purchase through Credit Cards/Paypal but make sure you put the correct billing information otherwise you wont be able to receive any download link.
* Your paypal has to be pre-loaded in order to complete the purchase or otherwise please discuss it with us at email@example.com.
* As soon as the payment is received, download link of the solution will automatically be sent to the address used in selected payment method.
* Please check your junk mails as the download link email might go there and please be patient for the download link email. Sometimes, due to server congestion, you may receive download link with a delay.
* All the contents are compressed in one zip folder.
* In case if you get stuck at any point during the payment process, please immediately contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it with you.
* We try our best to reach back to you on immediate basis. However, please wait for atleast 8 hours for a response from our side. Afterall, we are humans.
* Comments/Feedbacks are truely welcomed and there might be some incentives for you for the next lab/quiz/assignment.
* In case of any query, please donot hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
* MOST IMPORTANT Please use the tutorials as a guide and they need NOT to be used for any submission. Just take help from the material.
******************************************** Good Luck ***************************************************
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
We will try our best to resolve the issue and if still persists we can discuss for a refund in case its required.