Exam: 036833RR – INTRODUCTION TO C#
When you have completed your exam and reviewed your answers, click Submit Exam. Answers will not be recorded until you hit Submit Exam. If you need to exit before completing the exam, click Cancel Exam.
Questions 1 to 20: Select the best answer to each question. Note that a question and its answers may be split across a page break, so be sure that you have seen the entire question and all the answers before choosing an answer.
1. Which of the following file extensions must be used for a C# program to work?
2. Which of the following data types should be used when working with decimal numbers?
3. Which of the following numerals represents the base of hexadecimal?
4. The Boolean operator that means not equal to is
A. /= .
B. ^= .
C. != .
D. \= .
5. Which of the following statements about evaluating mathematical expressions is false?
A. Expressions inside parentheses take place first.
B. Multiplication always takes place prior to addition and subtraction.
C. Division may take place before multiplication, addition, and subtraction.
D. Division always take place prior to addition and subtraction.
6. If your program doesn’t have comments, and you want someone to be able to read it, you should be sure to add a/an
7. Which type of comment begins with two forward slashes?
8. If you misspell a word in your program, a _______ error will result.
9. Which of the following examples is a valid C# class identifier?
10. Which of the following C# data types contains a fixed-precision number?
11. The C# programming language implicitly converts a float to
12. Which of the following elements helps to organize your program code and make it easier to read through the use of spaces, tabs, and blank lines?
A. Comment out
13. Which of the following examples is not a reserved keyword in C#?
14. Two programmers are discussing writing, compiling, and executing a C# program. Jared says that he’ll use both the command line and the Visual Studio IDE. Sharon says she’ll use either the command line or the Visual Studio IDE, but not both. Who is correct?
A. Both Jared and Sharon are correct.
B. Neither Jared nor Sharon is correct.
C. Only Sharon is correct.
D. Only Jared is correct.
15. Which of the following scenarios is the best reason to comment out a code statement?
A. Your program isn’t working appropriately, and you’re trying to discover the statement that’s causing the problem.
B. You wish for the program to self-document so that you don’t have to add additional comments.
C. You’re documenting the programming process used for that portion of the program.
D. Your program is functioning as it was intended, but you wish to experiment to see what will happen.
16. A declaration statement must end with a
17. Which of the following is the best example of a named constant?
18. An instance of a class is known as a/an
19. Arithmetic operators that operate on two values are called _______ operators.
End of exam
20. A C# keyword can be used as an identifier when a/an _______ symbol precedes it.
A. dollar or peso ($)
B. asterisk (*)
C. hash or pound (#)
D. “at” sign (@)
* You can also use 2CO option if you want to purchase through Credit Cards/Paypal but make sure you put the correct billing information otherwise you wont be able to receive any download link.
* Your paypal has to be pre-loaded in order to complete the purchase or otherwise please discuss it with us at email@example.com.
* As soon as the payment is received, download link of the solution will automatically be sent to the address used in selected payment method.
* Please check your junk mails as the download link email might go there and please be patient for the download link email. Sometimes, due to server congestion, you may receive download link with a delay.
* All the contents are compressed in one zip folder.
* In case if you get stuck at any point during the payment process, please immediately contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it with you.
* We try our best to reach back to you on immediate basis. However, please wait for atleast 8 hours for a response from our side. Afterall, we are humans.
* Comments/Feedbacks are truely welcomed and there might be some incentives for you for the next lab/quiz/assignment.
* In case of any query, please donot hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
* MOST IMPORTANT Please use the tutorials as a guide and they need NOT to be used for any submission. Just take help from the material.
******************************************** Good Luck ***************************************************
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
We will try our best to resolve the issue and if still persists we can discuss for a refund in case its required.