MIS582 COURSE PROJECT
The Course Project will consist of three tasks, each worth 50 points due in Weeks 2, 4, and 6. Successful completion of the iLabs will help you in completing the project tasks.
Week 2: Task1: SQL Queries Using MySQL (50 Points)
Using the same tables that you created by running the script file provided in Doc Sharing for iLab1, write the following 10 queries each worth 5 points.
Query1 Write a SQL statement to display the course numbers of classes taught by Hammett Glenn.
Query2 Write a SQL statement to display the course names of the courses taught by an instructor whose id is 415.
Query3 Write a query to display the name and office number of all
instructors who teach Psy101.(USE NATURAL JOIN)
Query4 Write a query to display the semester and the number of courses
offered in that semester. Display only the semesters that offer
more than five courses.
Query5 Write a SQL statement to display the name of each campus and the total number of rooms in that campus.
Query6 Write a SQL statement to display the list of instructors who are approved as well as those who are not approved. (OUTER JOIN)
Query7 Write a SQL statement to display the start date and start time of
all classes taught by instructor Hammett Glenn.
Query8 Write a SQL statement to display the number of students in each major with a status of failing.
Query9 Write a SQL statement to display the credit hours of all courses that Hammett Glenn is approved to teach.
Query10 Get the campus name and phone number of all rooms with
numbers greater than 25.
Create and save your SQL queries and script in a text file named Lastname_Task1_SQL_Script.sql.
Capture the output and paste it into Word Document. Save it as Lastname_Task1_SQL_Result.txt.
When you are done, submit your documents zipped together in a single file to the Week 2: Course Project Week 2 Task 1 Dropbox.
Queries that are correct will be awarded the number of points shown below:
4 points: Query 1
5 points: Query 2–9
6 points: Query 10
The following rubrics will be used for incorrect queries.
0 points: Query was not turned in with the assignment.
-4 points: Query will not run.
-3 points: Query runs but is incorrect because query required a WHERE clause to meet requirements which was not included.
-2 points: Query runs but is incorrect because the WHERE clause contained errors, gives popup for user input, or only meets partial requirements.
Tutorials to Consult With
M10C_KROE8352_13_SE_WC10C.pdf in the folder titled My SQL Documents in Doc Sharing for all things to do with MySQL including example SQL.
Login MySQL Omnymbus Environment.docx in the folder titled Omnymbus Tutorial Files in Doc Sharing for how to log into the Omnymbus Environment.
Creating a Database in MySQL Omnymbus Environment.docx in the folder titled Omnymbus Tutorial Files in Doc Sharing for how to create a Database in the Omnymbus Environment. Remember, all work must be done under a database you first create.
Running SQL Scripts in MySQL Omnymbus Environment.docx in the folder titled Omnymbus Tutorial Files in Doc Sharing for how to create and run your SQL Scripts.
* You can also use 2CO option if you want to purchase through Credit Cards/Paypal but make sure you put the correct billing information otherwise you wont be able to receive any download link.
* Your paypal has to be pre-loaded in order to complete the purchase or otherwise please discuss it with us at email@example.com.
* As soon as the payment is received, download link of the solution will automatically be sent to the address used in selected payment method.
* Please check your junk mails as the download link email might go there and please be patient for the download link email. Sometimes, due to server congestion, you may receive download link with a delay.
* All the contents are compressed in one zip folder.
* In case if you get stuck at any point during the payment process, please immediately contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it with you.
* We try our best to reach back to you on immediate basis. However, please wait for atleast 8 hours for a response from our side. Afterall, we are humans.
* Comments/Feedbacks are truely welcomed and there might be some incentives for you for the next lab/quiz/assignment.
* In case of any query, please donot hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
* MOST IMPORTANT Please use the tutorials as a guide and they need NOT to be used for any submission. Just take help from the material.
******************************************** Good Luck ***************************************************
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
We will try our best to resolve the issue and if still persists we can discuss for a refund in case its required.