TABLE OF CONTENTS
Open the Week 6 Lab Document (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. to complete the lab for this week. All of the directions are included in the document.
The data for this lab is is distributed by your professor.
The document includes places where you need to input the answers. Any place where you see a gray box is where you need to put an answer.
There are three deliverables for this lab (3 for the team, submitted by one person, and 1 each for the other team members). Each student in the group will need to submit their own completed Lab assignment file. Save it with your name in the title, and submit the document.
ONE of the group members should submit a summary and screenshot of the meeting clearly identifying the students who participated. The Lab Summary and screenshot should be submitted along with that student’s Lab 6 file.
Below is the grading rubric for this assignment.
Category Points % Description
Group Meetings 35 39% Participate with your group in a group meeting (required); ONE group member submits summary and screenshot with names of participants
Questions 1–3 5 points each, 15 total 17% large sample confidence intervals for a mean
Questions 4 and 5 5 points each, 10 total 11% small sample confidence intervals for a mean
Questions 6 and 7 15 points each, 30 total 33% normal probabilities compared with data outcomes
Total 90 points 100% A quality lab will meet or exceed all of the above requirements.
Microsoft Office: Word and Excel
Use a personal copy or access the software at https://lab.devry.edu (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
Group area in Canvas – team collaboration tools (or another online meeting platform of your choice, such as Cisco Spark; see Course Resources).
Prepare and Submit Lab
1. In a group of 3 or 4 students, arrange a time to hold your group session through the Canvas Groups area tools, Cisco Spark, or another online meeting platform where attendance in the meeting can be documented by a screenshot.
2. Open Excel.
3. Open the lab Word document.
4. Follow the steps in the lab Word document to do calculations in Excel.
5. Copy and paste from Excel into the Word document or retype the answer, and then complete the answers to the questions in complete sentences (fill in each gray box in the Word document).
6. Have the group work together to at least start the lab, and to identify which team member will submit the summary and screenshot for the group. During the meeting, someone will need to capture a screenshot that shows the attendance of all who participated.
7. Each student should save the lab Word document, and submit it; ONE group member should also submit the screenshot of the group discussion that clearly lists the participants, along with a paragraph summary of the discussion.
Submit your lab.
* You can also use 2CO option if you want to purchase through Credit Cards/Paypal but make sure you put the correct billing information otherwise you wont be able to receive any download link.
* Your paypal has to be pre-loaded in order to complete the purchase or otherwise please discuss it with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* As soon as the payment is received, download link of the solution will automatically be sent to the address used in selected payment method.
* Please check your junk mails as the download link email might go there and please be patient for the download link email. Sometimes, due to server congestion, you may receive download link with a delay.
* All the contents are compressed in one zip folder.
* In case if you get stuck at any point during the payment process, please immediately contact us at email@example.com and we will fix it with you.
* We try our best to reach back to you on immediate basis. However, please wait for atleast 8 hours for a response from our side. Afterall, we are humans.
* Comments/Feedbacks are truely welcomed and there might be some incentives for you for the next lab/quiz/assignment.
* In case of any query, please donot hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* MOST IMPORTANT Please use the tutorials as a guide and they need NOT to be used for any submission. Just take help from the material.
******************************************** Good Luck ***************************************************
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
We will try our best to resolve the issue and if still persists we can discuss for a refund in case its required.