Need help with a computer literacy Short Critical Reflection Paper After reading Chapter 8 and then critically thinking and reflecting on the information, please select three of the questions below to answer. Your responses should be a minimum of a paragraph (125-175 words) per question, be grammatically correct, and demonstrate through intelligent use of quotes, facts, and figures that you have learned from the assigned chapters. Presnky, in his infamous article “Digital Natives and Digital Immigrants,” coined the notion that the youth are digital natives and the older generation digital immigrants. But I am not sure I agree. I know many teenagers who can download movies, post to Facebook, find a YouTube video and more, but the minute they need to learn something there is a lack of knowledge. Am I wrong here? What would the author of the textbook say? Explain. Some might say the crime of the 21st century will be white collar. If that is true, what will be the major types of cybercrime? How can we safeguard against it? In what ways should making money online have its limits? For example, is pornography, online gambling, etc, fair game? What are the ethical considerations involved? MIT, one of the most prestigious universities in the world, began sharing all their online content for free for every class about ten years ago (2000). Yet, every year thousands apply to get accepted at this elite school. It says much about the power and importance of the learning community there. This same concept applies online. Explain what the notion of an online community is all about. Online education has evolved over the last ten years as much as the cell phone. Given this, what have been some of the major improvements and changes in the digital classroom? What are the advantages and disadvantages of synchronous and asynchronous learning in an online class with students from different professions living all over the United States – just like Ashford? Cyber bullying is a serious issue in today’s schools and business. If everyone adopted and educated people on netiquette guidelines would this issue be solved? Explain. The world is not flat for all of us. Consider a haircut…can you outsource that? What about repairs on your home? Is that service part of the “flat” world coined by Friedman? So then, what is globalization all about and how is technology one of the drivers? If I post a poem on my Facebook site and someone cuts and pastes it on their site is that a case for stealing my intellectual property? What type of strategies can educators use to ensure their students are not “flaming” in way that causes damage to others? All sources used must be properly cited, and the paper must be formatted according the APA (6th edition) style. If you would like to refer to APA samples and tutorials, log into the Ashford Writing Center (USER NAME: ashford; PASSWORD: student). Click on the “ENG122 Resources” tab and review the resources in the “Week 5” section.
* If you have any issues with the payment method, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and that can be discussed and considered.
* Your paypal has to be pre-loaded in order to complete the purchase or otherwise please discuss it with us at email@example.com.
* As soon as the payment is received through PayPal, download link of the solution will automatically be sent to the address used in Paypal.
* Please check your junk mails as the download link email might go there.
* All the contents are compressed in one zip folder.
* In case if you get stuck at any point during the payment process, please immediately contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it with you.
* We try our best to reach back to you on immediate basis. However, please expect to get a response within 8 hours from our side.
* Comments/Feedbacks are truely welcomed and there might be some incentives for you for the next lab/quiz/assignment.
* In case of any query, please donot hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
******************************************** Good Luck ***************************************************