DBM405B Lab 5 in PL/SQL – Using Procedures and Functions – PL/SQL Script with 8 Screenshots – Instant Delivery – Perfect Solution
A. Lab 5 of 7 : Using Procedures and Functions
B. Lab Overview – Scenario/Summary:
You have been asked to implement procedure and function calls to perform some arithmetic calculations. Parameters/arguments will be passed into the functions and procedures, and results will be returned.
Upon completing this lab assignment, students would have a better hands-on understanding of how to construct and execute subprograms using procedures and functions within SQL PL.
Lab Steps (all done in power systems) Points
Step 1 Procedure Calls 30 Pts.
Step 2 Function Calls 30 Pts.
Total Lab Points 60 Pts.
D. Lab Steps:
Step 1: Procedure Call
a) You will create two procedures, one of which will call the other. For the purposes of these instructions, we will refer to the calling procedure as the “outer” procedure, and the called procedure as the “inner” procedure, but you should name these items whatever you want in your code.
b) The outer procedure will feed the inner procedure a U.S.-dollar amount and the name of a currency, and the inner procedure will return the equivalent amount of the specified currency, using the conversion rates supplied in the following table:
Currency One type of this currency is worth this many U.S. dollars:
Canadian Dollar 0.893575
Pounds Sterling 1.8655
Mexican Peso 0.0908265
c) You will call the inner procedure/function four times from the outer procedure, passing in the same dollar value (your choice) and a different currency name each time. The outer procedure should use the value received from the conversion procedure/function to populate an OUT variable (you’ll need four separate out variables) with a message of the following form (dynamic content in brackets):
[Date and Time]: $[input dollar amount] USD converts to [converted amount] of [input currency name]
Step 2: Function Call
a) Modify the code in Step 1 such that the inner procedure is now a function. All other aspects of the problem should remain the same.
END OF LAB 5
For Submission into the Week 5 iLab Dropbox:
Zipped file containing:
• SQL PL code for each task
• Screenshots of output from executing each task
* You can also use 2CO option if you want to purchase through Credit Cards/Paypal but make sure you put the correct billing information otherwise you wont be able to receive any download link.
* Your paypal has to be pre-loaded in order to complete the purchase or otherwise please discuss it with us at [email protected].
* As soon as the payment is received, download link of the solution will automatically be sent to the address used in selected payment method.
* Please check your junk mails as the download link email might go there and please be patient for the download link email. Sometimes, due to server congestion, you may receive download link with a delay.
* All the contents are compressed in one zip folder.
* In case if you get stuck at any point during the payment process, please immediately contact us at [email protected] and we will fix it with you.
* We try our best to reach back to you on immediate basis. However, please wait for atleast 8 hours for a response from our side. Afterall, we are humans.
* Comments/Feedbacks are truely welcomed and there might be some incentives for you for the next lab/quiz/assignment.
* In case of any query, please donot hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
* MOST IMPORTANT Please use the tutorials as a guide and they need NOT to be used for any submission. Just take help from the material.
******************************************** Good Luck ***************************************************
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
We will try our best to resolve the issue and if still persists we can discuss for a refund in case its required.