Week 7 Homework
1. How do you identify a comment so the Javadoc tool will recognize it?
2. What should a comment at the class level contain?
3. What is a tag and how are they used in Javadoc comments? Give an example of using tags in your answer.
4. What type of information should be included in a method level comment?
5. How do you provide a link from one class to a related class?
6. What type of output does the javadoc command generate and how do you view the output?
7. What is a Java archive?
8. What command is used to create a Java archive? Explain using an example.
9. What are the steps necessary to create a JAR file where the main entry point is identified?
10. What command is used to execute a JAR file which has a main entry point?