CIS363 Web Interface Design With Lab
Download the Week 6 iLab zip file. Make sure you save it to your computer. Once you have downloaded the zipped folder, unzip it.
Website – Adding external Files 5
Website – Adding images 5
Website – Calculate the number of days to New Year’s Eve 7
Website – Output New Year’s Eve information 7
Lab Report – All sections complete 6
Part A: Add Images and External File References
1. Open and rename the file.
• Open the nyeProblem.htm document.
• Save this document as nye.html.
2. Add references to external files.
• Add link to styles.css.
• Add link to library.js.
3. Add images to the page.
• Add the New Year’s Eve gif image.
• Add Elegance’s “E” jpeg logo image.
4. Save the file to your local computer.
1. Declare variables.
• Create the Date object named Today.
• Create the variable ThisDay and assign it the current day.
• Create the variable ThisMonth and assign it the current month.
• Create the variable this year and assign it the current year.
• Create the variable DaysLeft. Use the NYEDays function to obtain this value. Send the Today Date object as the argument.
• Create the array MonthTxt with 13 locations. The first location( 0) should have the a blank “ “ value. The remaining locations should have the name of the months (“January”, “February”, …… “December”).
2. Output and Decisions
• Display the current date.
• Using an if/else statement, determine and display the number of days until New Year’s Eve.
3. Save the file to your local computer.
Part C: Complete the Lab Report
1. Download the CIS363 Lab Report document from Doc Sharing.
2. The lab report must be completed for all labs. The key parts of the report include the items listed below.
• Objectives: A one-paragraph explanation of the purpose of the lab.
• Results: Include a screenshot of the working website/page.
• Conclusions: A one-paragraph explanation of what you learned while completing the lab, any challenges you had to work through, and how you can use what you learned going forward.
1. Copy files from the Citrix server (if necessary).
2. Zip all of the files from Parts A, B, and C into a single zip file.
3. Submit your zip file to the Dropbox.
* You can also use 2CO option if you want to purchase through Credit Cards/Paypal but make sure you put the correct billing information otherwise you wont be able to receive any download link.
* Your paypal has to be pre-loaded in order to complete the purchase or otherwise please discuss it with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* As soon as the payment is received, download link of the solution will automatically be sent to the address used in selected payment method.
* Please check your junk mails as the download link email might go there and please be patient for the download link email. Sometimes, due to server congestion, you may receive download link with a delay.
* All the contents are compressed in one zip folder.
* In case if you get stuck at any point during the payment process, please immediately contact us at email@example.com and we will fix it with you.
* We try our best to reach back to you on immediate basis. However, please wait for atleast 8 hours for a response from our side. Afterall, we are humans.
* Comments/Feedbacks are truely welcomed and there might be some incentives for you for the next lab/quiz/assignment.
* In case of any query, please donot hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* MOST IMPORTANT Please use the tutorials as a guide and they need NOT to be used for any submission. Just take help from the material.
******************************************** Good Luck ***************************************************
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
We will try our best to resolve the issue and if still persists we can discuss for a refund in case its required.