CIS363A Lab 4 – 10 photos slide show with word document including code + all APA references + explanation – 5 screenshot attached – perfect solution
iLab 4 of 6: Create a Website With Slideshow
Submit your assignment to the Dropbox located on the silver tab at the top of this page.
(See the Syllabus section “Due Dates for Assignments & Exams” for due dates.)
Scenario and Summary
This lab supports the following TCOs.
TCO 5—Given a web page that requires images and advanced styles, create and edit graphics and incorporate them into the page.
TCO 10—Given a project, create a website that contains text, links, images, and any other content necessary to complete the website using HTML and external CSS.
1. Obtain 10 original photos.
2. Research on the Internet and find some code that will allow you to create a slideshow.
3. Create a page with your photos and the code you find.
4. Create a Word document showing the source for your slideshow code. Make sure to document your HTML code also.
Word document with sources 10
Completed web page with slideshow 15
Any other files necessary for the slideshow to work 5
Step 1: Get Photos
Back to Top
Find 10 photos.
• The photos can be obtained through http://quest.eb.com.proxy.devry.edu/ or from http://commons.wikimedia.org.
• If you have personal images that you wish to use for the assignment, be sure that you cite them correctly according to APA guidelines.
• All of the images you use should be cited in the sources document that accompanies this assignment.
• IMPORTANT! Make sure that the version of each image you use for the slideshow is less than 500K. Ten images at 500K is 5 MB, and adding the document should total no more than 7 MB.
Step 2: Research Slideshow Code
Back to Top
One example is http://coding.smashingmagazine.com/2012/04/25/pure-css3-cycling-slideshow/.
Step 3: Build Page and Document Sources
Back to Top
• Create the slideshow according to your selected research, using the images you located in Step 1.
• The slideshow should run automatically and should contain a text-based title for each slide.
• Write a description of the process that the slideshow uses to cycle through the slides, and cite the source of your code.
Step 4: iLab Submission
Back to Top
• Create a folder called CIS363A_YourLastName_W4_Lab.
• Put copies of each required deliverable into the new folder.
• Right-click on the folder and select Send To -> Compressed (zipped) Folder. You can also use other tools to compress the files into a single zip folder (e.g., 7-zip).
Submit your lab to the Dropbox located on the silver tab at the top of this page. For instructions on how to use the Dropbox, read these step-by-step instructions or watch this Tutorial Dropbox Tutorial.
See the Syllabus section “Due Dates for Assignments & Exams” for due date information.
* You can also use 2CO option if you want to purchase through Credit Cards/Paypal but make sure you put the correct billing information otherwise you wont be able to receive any download link.
* Your paypal has to be pre-loaded in order to complete the purchase or otherwise please discuss it with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* As soon as the payment is received, download link of the solution will automatically be sent to the address used in selected payment method.
* Please check your junk mails as the download link email might go there and please be patient for the download link email. Sometimes, due to server congestion, you may receive download link with a delay.
* All the contents are compressed in one zip folder.
* In case if you get stuck at any point during the payment process, please immediately contact us at email@example.com and we will fix it with you.
* We try our best to reach back to you on immediate basis. However, please wait for atleast 8 hours for a response from our side. Afterall, we are humans.
* Comments/Feedbacks are truely welcomed and there might be some incentives for you for the next lab/quiz/assignment.
* In case of any query, please donot hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* MOST IMPORTANT Please use the tutorials as a guide and they need NOT to be used for any submission. Just take help from the material.
******************************************** Good Luck ***************************************************
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
We will try our best to resolve the issue and if still persists we can discuss for a refund in case its required.