A local recruiter wants you to make a Web page for his information technology staffing company. He wants a Web page that has informed recent graduates about careers as Web programmers and Web designers. Create a Web page that will give information about each of the positions mentioned. The page content should be as followed:
Descriptions about each of the positions
Skills and/or education required for these positions
Salaries, benefits associated with these positions
Professional organizations of which people who hold these positions are typical members
This page must have at least five graphical elements. You must implement the following CSS features:
Remember that the recruiter wants this page to be well organized, informative, and attractive. Use colors and great graphics to make this Web page interesting so that he can attract more business.
Note!Software Citation Requirements
This course uses open-source software which must be cited when used for any student work. Citation requirements are on the Open Source Applications page.
Please review the installation instruction files to complete your assignment
Submit a Week 3 Lab folder, including
• The HTML Web page
• Associated CSS files
• Images and multimedia (if any)
Use of Box Model, bordering, and floating elements 15
Completed Web page based on project specifications 15
Correct External CSS file that attaches to each page 10
Software Name 1
Access the software at https://lab.devry.edu.
Steps: 1, 2, and 3
Software Name 2
Access the software at https://devrydesktop.rkon.com.
Steps: 4 and 5
STEP 1: Gather Web Content
Back to Top
• Create written Web content about each of the positions.
• Gather all images that you will use.
STEP 2: Create Your Web Page
Back to Top
• Create an informal page layout for the Web page.
• Create the Web page based on criteria mentioned.
STEP 3: Submit Your Assignment
Back to Top
Upon completion of this step, upload your site to the Web server and attach a copy of the zipped folder to the Dropbox.
Submit your lab to the Dropbox, located at the top of this page. For instructions on how to use the Dropbox, read these step-by-step instructions or watch this Tutorial Dropbox Tutorial.
* You can also use 2CO option if you want to purchase through Credit Cards/Paypal but make sure you put the correct billing information otherwise you wont be able to receive any download link.
* Your paypal has to be pre-loaded in order to complete the purchase or otherwise please discuss it with us at email@example.com.
* As soon as the payment is received, download link of the solution will automatically be sent to the address used in selected payment method.
* Please check your junk mails as the download link email might go there and please be patient for the download link email. Sometimes, due to server congestion, you may receive download link with a delay.
* All the contents are compressed in one zip folder.
* In case if you get stuck at any point during the payment process, please immediately contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it with you.
* We try our best to reach back to you on immediate basis. However, please wait for atleast 8 hours for a response from our side. Afterall, we are humans.
* Comments/Feedbacks are truely welcomed and there might be some incentives for you for the next lab/quiz/assignment.
* In case of any query, please donot hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
* MOST IMPORTANT Please use the tutorials as a guide and they need NOT to be used for any submission. Just take help from the material.
******************************************** Good Luck ***************************************************
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
We will try our best to resolve the issue and if still persists we can discuss for a refund in case its required.