P.S: This is just a study guide. The questions may not appear exactly like this.
1. Which task is accomplished with F5?
Running the program
Putting a control on the form
Saving the project
Exiting the IDE
2. _____ provides access to language definitions within the code editor.
3. Which document window provides syntax checking?
4. Which of the following is a control in VB?
5. How does a programmer add a control to his or her GUI?
Drag it from the toolbox to a form
Highlight it on the toolbox and left click with the mouse
Drag it from the solution explorer to a form
Programmatically insert it in code
6. A user’s interaction with a VB GUI
7. _____ is/are used to document what a program, function, or statement accomplishes.
8. A(n) _____ is used to hold controls in a VB GUI application.
9. _____ have special meaning in VB and are built into the language.
10. Indenting code helps visually identify _____ errors.
11. Describe the process we use to connect a control to an event.