CIS170 Course Project Week 2 – Visual Studio Source Code + Flow Chart With screenshots – Perfect Solution – Instant Delivery
The objective of the Course Project is to give you practice applying the programming techniques to a complete development project.
The actual programming problem is not too difficult, but in order to be successful with the Course Project, you will need to be able to apply the programming techniques and accomplish the analysis and design of the problem as well. This implies that you need to understand the weekly concepts as well as the programming techniques so you can apply both to the software development project.
Your final project must include all of the following. Your initial submission will start simple, and you will add features each week.
• Input and output
• Use of variables
• Use of conditional statements
• Use of loops
• Use of modules
• Use of arrays
• Ability to save and retrieve data
For this project, you will decide on a program to write and develop it throughout the course. Select from one of the following cases, or use a case of your choosing. If you pick your own case, it must meet the above requirements and must be approved by your instructor.
The suggested project is a programming tutorial that will teach the user basic programming skills. As you develop the project, you will add the ability to quiz the user, modularize the code, and allow for saving of the student’s data.
As an alternative, you can select a program related to your major or an interest of yours. See the following example.
Financial Calculator: You will develop a program for a bank that will allow it to process loans for customers. The user will enter information, such as interest rate, length of loan, amount borrowed, or desired payment, and the program will compute the missing information. It will also be able to display a report showing the amortization schedule for the loan. Customer data should be able to be saved and retrieved from a file or files.
Electrical Calculator: You will develop a program for an electrical contractor that will allow it to create bids for jobs. The program will be able to solve Ohm’s law for any variable. In addition, the program will be able to compute the cost of the materials and labor for a job. Either aluminum or copper wire may be used, and the user can enter the cost per feet of each gauge of wire of a particular type. Additional costs for labor based on length of wire can be entered. The program should produce a report showing total cost for labor and material. Job data should be able to be saved and retrieved from a file or files.
DJ Playlist Manager: You will develop a program for a DJ. The DJ needs to be able to enter data about his or her music collection, such as title, artist, length, genre, and so on. The user should be able to create individual playlists from a subset of the entire music collection. A report should be available showing the songs on a particular playlist, as well as their total length and average song length. There should also be a report showing the names of all the playlists and the total length of each playlist.
Week 2: Create a flowchart for a simplified version of your program. Create a working version of it based on your flowchart. This should be a working program that accepts user input, does some calculation, and shows the results. It does not have to use conditional expressions, loops, and the like.
Examples: For the programming tutorial, you can describe and demonstrate to the user using screen output, how to declare variables, display information on the screen, get information from the user, and do calculations. You can ask the user for their name and include it in the tutorial output.
For a loan payment calculator, it asks for interest rate, length of loan, amount of loan, and it displays monthly payment. For a DJ manager, it asks for the average song length and the number of songs on a playlist, and it displays the length of the playlist.
* You can also use 2CO option if you want to purchase through Credit Cards/Paypal but make sure you put the correct billing information otherwise you wont be able to receive any download link.
* Your paypal has to be pre-loaded in order to complete the purchase or otherwise please discuss it with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* As soon as the payment is received, download link of the solution will automatically be sent to the address used in selected payment method.
* Please check your junk mails as the download link email might go there and please be patient for the download link email. Sometimes, due to server congestion, you may receive download link with a delay.
* All the contents are compressed in one zip folder.
* In case if you get stuck at any point during the payment process, please immediately contact us at email@example.com and we will fix it with you.
* We try our best to reach back to you on immediate basis. However, please wait for atleast 8 hours for a response from our side. Afterall, we are humans.
* Comments/Feedbacks are truely welcomed and there might be some incentives for you for the next lab/quiz/assignment.
* In case of any query, please donot hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* MOST IMPORTANT Please use the tutorials as a guide and they need NOT to be used for any submission. Just take help from the material.
******************************************** Good Luck ***************************************************
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
We will try our best to resolve the issue and if still persists we can discuss for a refund in case its required.