C1S115 Lab 6 with VB Code, IPO, Pseudocode, visio flowchart and 5 screenshots – Complete and A+ Guaranteed
Week 6 iLab—Winner of the Chevy and Ford Racing Teams
TCO 5—Given a simple problem that requires iteration, create a solution algorithm that employs loops.
TCO 6—Given a simple problem that requires simple data structures, design, code, and test a solution algorithm that uses arrays.
TCO 8—Given a more complex problem, develop a complete solution that includes a comprehensive statement of the problem, complete program design, and program documentation.
There are eight cars in each team called Chevy and Ford. One car from each team races its opponent on the drag strip. Read in the racing times for the eight Chevy cars and then read in the times for the eight Ford cars. Store the times into arrays called Chevy[ ] and Ford[ ]. Then list the winner of each pair, giving the number of seconds the winner won by. At the end declare which team won based on which team had the most wins. Below is a sample match.
Enter the times for the Chevy cars: 5.4 7.2 4.0 9.1 5.8 3.9 6.2 8.1
Enter the times for the corresponding Ford cars: 5.8 6.9 3.9 9.2 5.8 3.8 6.0 8.5
And the winners are:
Chevy by 0.4 sec
Ford by 0.3 sec
Ford by 0.1 sec
Chevy by 0.1 sec
Ford by 0.1 sec
Ford by 0.2 sec
Chevy by 0.4 sec
And the winning team is: F O R D !
• Accept the racing times for each of the Chevy cars into the array Chevy[ ].
• Accept the racing times for each of the Ford cars into the array Ford[ ].
• Then declare the wining car for each race, giving the winning time in seconds.
• If the times are identical, then declare the race was a tie.
• Finally, declare which team won the match, assuming a tie is possible.
Be sure to think about the logic and design first (IPO chart, pseudocode, and flowchart), then code the Visual Basic program.
Point distribution for this activity:
Document Points possible Points received
Variable list 10
IPO chart 10
Working program 20
Total Points 60
1—Variable List With Data Type
List all variables you will use (use valid variable names). Indicate whether the data type is string, integer, or decimal, and so on.
List the inputs, any processes/calculations, and outputs. Use the same valid variable names you used in Step 1.
Inputs Process (calculations) Outputs
Use MS Visio to create a flowchart. Paste the flowchart here, or attach it as a separate document. Use the same valid variable names you used in Step 1.
Describe your solution using pseudocode. Use the same valid variable names you selected in Step 1.
5—Visual Basic Code
Screenshot of Running Program
Zipped Project File (submitted to Dropbox)
Copy/paste your Visual Basic code here.
Paste a screenshot(s) of the complete working program here. Use test scenarios to test all possible paths of execution.
Submit a separate zipped file to the Dropbox containing the complete project folder.
* You can also use 2CO option if you want to purchase through Credit Cards/Paypal but make sure you put the correct billing information otherwise you wont be able to receive any download link.
* Your paypal has to be pre-loaded in order to complete the purchase or otherwise please discuss it with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* As soon as the payment is received, download link of the solution will automatically be sent to the address used in selected payment method.
* Please check your junk mails as the download link email might go there and please be patient for the download link email. Sometimes, due to server congestion, you may receive download link with a delay.
* All the contents are compressed in one zip folder.
* In case if you get stuck at any point during the payment process, please immediately contact us at email@example.com and we will fix it with you.
* We try our best to reach back to you on immediate basis. However, please wait for atleast 8 hours for a response from our side. Afterall, we are humans.
* Comments/Feedbacks are truely welcomed and there might be some incentives for you for the next lab/quiz/assignment.
* In case of any query, please donot hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* MOST IMPORTANT Please use the tutorials as a guide and they need NOT to be used for any submission. Just take help from the material.
******************************************** Good Luck ***************************************************
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
We will try our best to resolve the issue and if still persists we can discuss for a refund in case its required.