C1S115 Exercise 7 with VB Code, IPO, Pseudocode, visio flowchart, hierarchy chart and 5 screenshots – Complete and A+ Guaranteed
Week 7 Activity—Modularized Code
TCO 3—Given a simple problem, design and desk-check a solution algorithm requiring a modular design that is expressed in terms of pseudocode or program notes, input-process-output (IPO) analysis, and flow chart.
TCO 7—Given a program with logic errors that is intended as a solution to a simple problem, employ debugging diagnostics to remove and correct the errors.
TCO 8—Given a more complex problem, develop a complete solution that includes a comprehensive statement of the problem, complete program design, and program documentation.
It’s often necessary to convert between units. In this exercise, you will create two functions for converting between units of distance. The first function will be called ConvertMilesToKilometers(), which will accept one parameter for the number of miles. It will return the equivalent number of kilometers. The second function will be called ConvertKilometersToMiles() and will accept kilometers as its parameter; this will return the equivalent number of miles.
The main method will ask the user if he or she wants to convert miles to kilometers or kilometers to miles. It will then ask for the number of miles or kilometers. It will call the appropriate method and display the converted value.
To convert miles to kilometers, divide miles by 0.62137. To convert kilometers to miles, multiply kilometers by 0.62137.
Do you want to convert to Miles or Kilometers? (M or K): K
Enter number of Kilometers: 3.5
3.5 kilometers equals 2.174795 miles.
Be sure to call the correct function. Be sure to save the return value in an appropriate variable.
Be sure to think about the logic and design first (IPO chart and/or pseudocode), then code the Visual Basic program.
Complete the steps and submit the completed file to the Dropbox.
1) This instruction sheet first
2) IPO chart
3) Hierarchy chart
5) Visual Basic code
Please submit this file along with the complete project folder (in a zip file).
Document Points possible Points received
IPO chart 5
Hierarchy chart 5
VB code 5
Total points 20
1) This instruction sheet first
2) IPO Chart
List the inputs, any processes/calculations, and the outputs. Use the same valid variable names you used in Step 1.
Inputs Process (calculations) Outputs
3) Hierarchy Chart
5) Visual Basic Code
Screenshot of Running Program
Zipped Project File (submitted to Dropbox)
Copy/paste your Visual Basic code here.
Paste a screenshot(s) of the complete working program here. Use test scenarios to test all possible paths of execution. You may have to design additional test scenarios to make sure you have tested all possible paths of execution.
Submit a separate zipped file to the Dropbox containing the complete project folder.
* You can also use 2CO option if you want to purchase through Credit Cards/Paypal but make sure you put the correct billing information otherwise you wont be able to receive any download link.
* Your paypal has to be pre-loaded in order to complete the purchase or otherwise please discuss it with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* As soon as the payment is received, download link of the solution will automatically be sent to the address used in selected payment method.
* Please check your junk mails as the download link email might go there and please be patient for the download link email. Sometimes, due to server congestion, you may receive download link with a delay.
* All the contents are compressed in one zip folder.
* In case if you get stuck at any point during the payment process, please immediately contact us at email@example.com and we will fix it with you.
* We try our best to reach back to you on immediate basis. However, please wait for atleast 8 hours for a response from our side. Afterall, we are humans.
* Comments/Feedbacks are truely welcomed and there might be some incentives for you for the next lab/quiz/assignment.
* In case of any query, please donot hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* MOST IMPORTANT Please use the tutorials as a guide and they need NOT to be used for any submission. Just take help from the material.
******************************************** Good Luck ***************************************************
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
We will try our best to resolve the issue and if still persists we can discuss for a refund in case its required.