Week 6 Activity – Array Handling
TCO 5—Given a simple business problem that requires iteration, create a solution algorithm that employs loops.
TCO 7—Given a simple business problem that requires simple data structures, design, code and test a solution algorithm that uses arrays.
Arrays are incredibly fun! Today we are going to work on a program to keep track of our homework scores for a math class. Write a program that accepts five homework scores as input values and stores them into a table (which is another name for an array). Once the scores are in the array, we can process them again and again.
First, load the scores in your array. Second, display the contents of the array in order. Third, display the array in reverse order. Fourth, calculate the average of the five scores entered in the array. Finally, the algorithm should display all the homework scores in the array that are larger than the previously calculated average. Make sure you use some output statements to clarify all the details you are displaying, being cautious about spelling and communicating to your user.
Be sure to think about the logic and design first (IPO chart and/or pseudocode), then code the Visual Logic command line processing.
Complete the steps and submit the completed file to the Dropbox.
1) This instruction sheet first
2) IPO chart
5) Visual Basic code
Please submit this file along with the complete project folder (in a zip file).
Document Points possible Points received
IPO chart 5
Flowchart and output 10
Total points 20
1) This instruction sheet first
2) IPO Chart
List the inputs, any processes/calculations, and outputs. Use the same valid variable names you used in Step 1.
Inputs Process (calculations) Outputs
5) Visual Basic Code
Screenshot of Running Program
Zipped Project File (submitted to Dropbox)
Copy/paste your Visual Basic code here.
Paste a screenshot(s) of the complete working program here. Use test scenarios to test all possible paths of execution: You may have to design additional test scenarios to make sure you have tested all possible paths of execution.
Submit a separate zipped file to the Dropbox containing the complete project folder.
* You can also use 2CO option if you want to purchase through Credit Cards/Paypal but make sure you put the correct billing information otherwise you wont be able to receive any download link.
* Your paypal has to be pre-loaded in order to complete the purchase or otherwise please discuss it with us at email@example.com.
* As soon as the payment is received, download link of the solution will automatically be sent to the address used in selected payment method.
* Please check your junk mails as the download link email might go there and please be patient for the download link email. Sometimes, due to server congestion, you may receive download link with a delay.
* All the contents are compressed in one zip folder.
* In case if you get stuck at any point during the payment process, please immediately contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it with you.
* We try our best to reach back to you on immediate basis. However, please wait for atleast 8 hours for a response from our side. Afterall, we are humans.
* Comments/Feedbacks are truely welcomed and there might be some incentives for you for the next lab/quiz/assignment.
* In case of any query, please donot hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
* MOST IMPORTANT Please use the tutorials as a guide and they need NOT to be used for any submission. Just take help from the material.
******************************************** Good Luck ***************************************************
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
We will try our best to resolve the issue and if still persists we can discuss for a refund in case its required.