C1S115 Exercise 5 with VB Code, IPO, Pseudocode, visio flowchart and 7 screenshots – Complete and A+ Guaranteed
Week 5 Activity—Utility Charges
TCO 4—Given a simple business problem that requires one or more decisions, create a solution algorithm that uses decisions with logical and relational expressions.
You will need to design an application that will receive the customer type and its units of utility used for the billing duration. The application will calculate and display the cost per unit based on the customer type and the total charges for that billing cycle. Calculate the charges using the following data.
Customer Type Units Consumed Cost per unit ($)
Commercial <= 1,000 $0.50 per unit
Commercial 1,000 < $0.50 per unit
Industrial < 800 $0.65 per unit
Industrial 800 <= 2,000 $0.55 per unit
Industrial 2,000 < $0.50 per unit
Residential < 500 $0.85 per unit
Residential 500 <= $0.75 per unit
Make sure that the units consumed entered is a positive number and the Customer Type is valid; otherwise your program should display an error message and ask for the data to be entered again until the user enters valid data. Test your algorithm with the following three sets of data.
Test case 1: Units used of 799, Customer Type is Industrial
Test case 2: Units used 500, Customer Type is Residential
Test case 3: Units used 800, Customer Type is Industrial
Test case 4: Units used 1000, Customer Type is Commercial
Test case 5: Units used 499, Customer Type is Residential
Complete the steps and submit the completed file to the Dropbox.
1) Variable list
2) IPO chart
5) Visual Basic code
Please submit this file along with the complete project folder (in a zip file).
Game Seating Charges
Document Points possible Points received
Variable list 4
IPO chart 4
Working program 4
Total points 20
1) Variable List
List all variables you will use (use valid variable names). Indicate whether the data type is string, integer, or double, and so on.
2) IPO Chart
List the inputs, any processes/calculations, and outputs. Use the same valid variable names you used in Step 1.
Inputs Process (calculations) Outputs
Use MS Visio to create a flowchart. Paste the flowchart here, or attach it as a separate document. Use the same valid variable names you used in Step 1.
Describe your solution using pseudocode. Use the same valid variable names you selected in Step 1.
5) Visual Basic Code
Screenshot of Running Program
Zipped Project File (submitted to Dropbox)
Copy/paste your Visual Basic Code here.
Paste a screenshot(s) of the complete working program here. Use test scenarios to test all possible paths of execution. You may have to design additional test scenarios to make sure you have tested all possible paths of execution.
Submit a separate zipped file to the Dropbox containing the complete project folder.
* You can also use 2CO option if you want to purchase through Credit Cards/Paypal but make sure you put the correct billing information otherwise you wont be able to receive any download link.
* Your paypal has to be pre-loaded in order to complete the purchase or otherwise please discuss it with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* As soon as the payment is received, download link of the solution will automatically be sent to the address used in selected payment method.
* Please check your junk mails as the download link email might go there and please be patient for the download link email. Sometimes, due to server congestion, you may receive download link with a delay.
* All the contents are compressed in one zip folder.
* In case if you get stuck at any point during the payment process, please immediately contact us at email@example.com and we will fix it with you.
* We try our best to reach back to you on immediate basis. However, please wait for atleast 8 hours for a response from our side. Afterall, we are humans.
* Comments/Feedbacks are truely welcomed and there might be some incentives for you for the next lab/quiz/assignment.
* In case of any query, please donot hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* MOST IMPORTANT Please use the tutorials as a guide and they need NOT to be used for any submission. Just take help from the material.
******************************************** Good Luck ***************************************************
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
We will try our best to resolve the issue and if still persists we can discuss for a refund in case its required.