C1S115 Exercise 3 with VB Code, IPO, Pseudocode, visio flowchart and 4 screenshots – Complete and A+ Guaranteed
Week 3 Activity—Calculate Overtime Pay
TCO 3—Given a simple problem, design and desk-check a solution algorithm requiring a modular design that is expressed in terms of pseudocode or program notes, input-process-output (IPO) analysis, and flow chart.
TCO 4—Given a simple problem that requires one or more decisions, create a working solution that uses decisions with logical and relational expressions.
TCO 8—Given a more complex problem, develop a complete solution that includes a comprehensive statement of the problem, complete program design, and program documentation.
You will need to design an application that it will prompt a user for his or her hourly pay rate; his or her hours worked; and whether he or she is single, married, divorced, or widowed. It will then calculate the user’s gross and net pay. If the user works more than 40 hours, overtime is calculated at 1 ½ times the regular rate and displayed separately. If he or she is married, use a flat tax rate of 15%. If he or she is single, use 22%; if he or she is divorced, use 23%; and if he or she is widowed, use 13% (I realize that these are not very realistic). Below is a sample of what the program should do when run.
(No overtime example)
Enter hourly pay rate: 10.00
Enter hours worked: 35
Enter letter for (M)arried, (S)ingle, (D)ivorced, (W)idowed: M
Gross pay is $350.00
Net pay is $297.50
Enter hourly pay rate: 10.00
Enter hours worked: 45
Enter letter for (M)arried, (S)ingle, (D)ivorced, (W)idowed: S
Regular pay is $400.00
Overtime pay is $75.00
Gross pay is $475.00
Net pay is $370.50
Complete the steps and submit the completed file to the Dropbox.
1) Variable list
2) IPO chart
5) Visual Basic code
Please submit this file along with the complete project folder (in a zip file).
Game Seating Charges
Document Points possible Points received
Variable list 4
IPO chart 4
Working program 4
Total Points 20
1) Variable List
List all variables you will use (use valid variable names). Indicate whether the data type is string, integer, or double, and so on.
2) IPO Chart
List the inputs, any processes/calculations, and outputs. Use the same valid variable names you used in Step 1.
Inputs Process (calculations) Outputs
Use MS Visio to create a flowchart. Paste the flowchart here, or attach it as a separate document. Use the same valid variable names you used in Step 1.
Describe your solution using pseudocode. Use the same valid variable names you selected in Step 1.
5) Visual Basic Code
Screen Shot of Running Program
Zipped Project File (submitted to DropBox)
Copy/paste your Visual Basic code here.
Paste a screenshot of the complete working program here.
Submit a separate zipped file to the Dropbox containing the complete project folder.
* You can also use 2CO option if you want to purchase through Credit Cards/Paypal but make sure you put the correct billing information otherwise you wont be able to receive any download link.
* Your paypal has to be pre-loaded in order to complete the purchase or otherwise please discuss it with us at [email protected].
* As soon as the payment is received, download link of the solution will automatically be sent to the address used in selected payment method.
* Please check your junk mails as the download link email might go there and please be patient for the download link email. Sometimes, due to server congestion, you may receive download link with a delay.
* All the contents are compressed in one zip folder.
* In case if you get stuck at any point during the payment process, please immediately contact us at [email protected] and we will fix it with you.
* We try our best to reach back to you on immediate basis. However, please wait for atleast 8 hours for a response from our side. Afterall, we are humans.
* Comments/Feedbacks are truely welcomed and there might be some incentives for you for the next lab/quiz/assignment.
* In case of any query, please donot hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
* MOST IMPORTANT Please use the tutorials as a guide and they need NOT to be used for any submission. Just take help from the material.
******************************************** Good Luck ***************************************************
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
We will try our best to resolve the issue and if still persists we can discuss for a refund in case its required.