CIS110 Lab 3: Including visual logic flowchart (.vls file), Pseudocode, short answer and screenshot – perfect Solution – Instant Delivery
ShoppingBay is an online auction service that requires several reports. Date for each auctioned item includes an ID number, item description, length of auction in days, and minimum required bid. Design a flowchart or pseudocode for the following:
A program that accept data for one auctioned item. Display data for an auction only if the minimum requited bid is over $100,000. In order to create this flowchart, you must follow the instructions below.
1. Submit the .vls file you create in Visual Logic as well as a screenshot of the output. For full credit, the program must function correctly, produce the correct answer, and be logically succinct.
2. Write a short answer (four to five [4-5] sentences) in the comment text box located with the assignment submission link to the following:
1. A summary of the technical experiences that you used in completing this lab.
2. The commands that were of greatest benefit to you.
3. Your general comments on the overall lab experience.