Week 5: Lab Overview
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Lab 5 of 7: Abstract Data Types, Encapsulation, and UX Design (50 points)
Download the Week 5 Lab and complete all the questions listed on the page. You will notice that the readings, including lessons, the examples we worked on during the lesson, and other audio and visual aids provided, will help you tackle this week’s lab. Remember to use the weekly discussion related to the lab and the Course Q & A Forum in the Introduction and Resources module for additional help. Be specific and state the problem you are having clearly, including what you have done to resolve it, in the discussion.
Please save the completed Word document using the following naming convention. Save it personalized as CEIS420_LastName_FirstName_iLab5.
Access the software at https://lab.devry.edu (Links to an external site.).
STEP 1: Complete Lab Report Cover Sheet
• Download the Week 5 Lab (Links to an external site.) to prepare for your deliverable this week.
• Answer the questions in Part A.
• Create the application for Part B using Java or C#.
• Copy-paste your code for Part B into the report.
• Take screenshots for Part B using ALT-PrtScrn and paste them into the report as indicated.
Category Points % Description
Part A: UX Design 20 40 Analyze the GUI and discuss the User Experience design principles
Part B: Abstract Data Types and UX Design 30 60 Create GUI using correct UX design principles.
Total 50 100
Week 5 Lab—Abstract data types, encapsulation, and UX design
In this week’s lab, you will look at Abstract data types and user experience design.
Point distribution for this activity:
Document Points possible Points received
Part A 20
Part B 30
Total Points 50
What are some User Experience design principles? List some design errors in the following GUI.
Create a GUI in Java or C# using good design principles (consistency, alignment, avoid clutter, color, target audience, etc.).
Recreate the above form with good design principles. The reset button should clear all items.
The OK/Order button should take the user to another form that displays all the items chosen.
Screenshot original form:
Screenshot result form:
* You can also use 2CO option if you want to purchase through Credit Cards/Paypal but make sure you put the correct billing information otherwise you wont be able to receive any download link.
* Your paypal has to be pre-loaded in order to complete the purchase or otherwise please discuss it with us at [email protected].
* As soon as the payment is received, download link of the solution will automatically be sent to the address used in selected payment method.
* Please check your junk mails as the download link email might go there and please be patient for the download link email. Sometimes, due to server congestion, you may receive download link with a delay.
* All the contents are compressed in one zip folder.
* In case if you get stuck at any point during the payment process, please immediately contact us at [email protected] and we will fix it with you.
* We try our best to reach back to you on immediate basis. However, please wait for atleast 8 hours for a response from our side. Afterall, we are humans.
* Comments/Feedbacks are truely welcomed and there might be some incentives for you for the next lab/quiz/assignment.
* In case of any query, please donot hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
* MOST IMPORTANT Please use the tutorials as a guide and they need NOT to be used for any submission. Just take help from the material.
******************************************** Good Luck ***************************************************
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
We will try our best to resolve the issue and if still persists we can discuss for a refund in case its required.