CEIS295 Lab 6: All exercises – Header and cpp files included for all exercises with screenshots – Perfect Solution – Instant Delivery
The purpose of the Lab exercises is to help the student acquire skills in developing programs that involve the use of binary trees. We will be concentrating primarily on binary search trees, or BSTs.
There are five exercises in this Lab, although not all of them will be required for submission. Be sure to read the following instructions carefully.
Exercise 1: No submission is required.
Create a folder and name it Week 6 Lab. Inside this folder, create the subfolders Ex2, Ex3, Ex4, and Ex5. Place the solution to each of the four exercises required for submission in the corresponding subfolder. Compress the folder Week 6 Lab, and submit the resulting zipped folder.
Note that Exercises 2, 3, 4, and 5 require software development. For each of them, place in the corresponding folder the source code files (i.e., .h and .cpp files) you created, and a screenshot of the execution window. Do not submit other files or folders, including those automatically generated by the IDE.
Use a personal copy or access the software at https://lab.devry.edu (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
Exercise 1: Lesson Review
Create a project, Binary Search Tree, using the program in Binary Search Tree (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
Compile the project, run it, and review the code that is given carefully. This program tests the code discussed in the lesson.
Exercise 2: Modifying the BinarySearchTree Class
Add a to_string method to the class BinarySearchTree. This method will return a string representation of the values in the data structure, which will consist of all the values concatenated and separated by “, “. Test your method in main() declaring an object bst:
//fill bst with 10 random integers
cout << bst.to_string() << endl;
Exercise 3: Using a BST in an Application
Create a SimpleBag class that uses a binary search tree to store the bag items. The class should have the methods listed below. Test your SimpleBag class.
a. SimpleBag(): default constructor; creates an empty bag
b. bool isEmpty(): determines whether the bag is empty
c. void print(): prints the SimpleBag elements
d. void clear(): removes all of the items from the bag
e. void add(int item): adds an item to the bag
f. int count(int item): counts the number of occurrences of item in the bag
Exercise 4: Recursion and Binary Trees
Add a recursive function getHeight to the BinarySearchTree class in Exercise 1 that returns the height of the tree. Test your function.
Exercise 5: Using Properties of BSTs
Add preorderDisplay and postorderDisplay methods to the BinarySearchTree class in Exercise 1 to print the items in the BST listed in preorder and postorder, respectively. Test your methods.
* You can also use 2CO option if you want to purchase through Credit Cards/Paypal but make sure you put the correct billing information otherwise you wont be able to receive any download link.
* Your paypal has to be pre-loaded in order to complete the purchase or otherwise please discuss it with us at email@example.com.
* As soon as the payment is received, download link of the solution will automatically be sent to the address used in selected payment method.
* Please check your junk mails as the download link email might go there and please be patient for the download link email. Sometimes, due to server congestion, you may receive download link with a delay.
* All the contents are compressed in one zip folder.
* In case if you get stuck at any point during the payment process, please immediately contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it with you.
* We try our best to reach back to you on immediate basis. However, please wait for atleast 8 hours for a response from our side. Afterall, we are humans.
* Comments/Feedbacks are truely welcomed and there might be some incentives for you for the next lab/quiz/assignment.
* In case of any query, please donot hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
* MOST IMPORTANT Please use the tutorials as a guide and they need NOT to be used for any submission. Just take help from the material.
******************************************** Good Luck ***************************************************
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
We will try our best to resolve the issue and if still persists we can discuss for a refund in case its required.