CARD405 Week 2 Assignment – 3 parts – Instant Delivery – Perfect Solution
This week, you will be building upon the job considerations you developed last week. The steps for this assignment are listed below.
PART 1: THE O*NET INTEREST PROFILER ASSESSMENT
• Log into My Compass to My Career site. The instructions for locating this site are found on the Week 1 Assignment page if needed.
• Once done, you should complete the steps listed below.
o Click on the Explore tab.
o Select the Realize Your Full Value tab.
o Click on the Assessments tab.
o Select the O*NET Interest Profiler under the Career Interests section.
o Complete the O*NET Interest Profiler assessment.
• Now that you have identified some potential job matches, it’s time to match these positions to potential employers.
PART 2: COMPANY RESEARCH
• In this assignment, you will investigate companies based on your O*NET results and the career goals you developed last week.
• To fully understand how to conduct proper research, you must either attend the Live Lecture this week or listen to its recording. An Attendance Verification Code will be given to you by the presenter in the Live Lecture that you must then enter on your assignment template to confirm your attendance.
PART 3: REFLECTION
• The final stage of any activity should always be to reflect on what you learned during the process. For this, you will develop a plan for achieving your goals.
Access the assignment template.docx be sure to proofread and spell-check your work before you submit it.
Don’t forget to submit your assignment.
The grading rubric for this assignment is listed below.
Career Company Research Assignment Points
Part 1: The O*NET Interest Profiler Assessment The two required questions are addressed and a minimum of two to three sentences are used to respond (two questions at 5 points each). 10
Part 2: Company Research The Live Lecture Attendance Verification Code is included (8 points).
The 1-, 2-, and 5-year goals are clearly stated (three goals at 3 points each for a total of 9 points).
A list of potential employers is listed for each stated goal (three lists at 3 points each for a total of 9 points).
The company research materials are completed on the listed employers (eight sections at 4 points each for a total of 32 points). 58
Part 3: Reflection The reflection plan lists at least three activities to be completed on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to obtain the stated goal (three activities at three time measurements for a total of nine required activities); (nine activities at 2 points for a total of 18 points). 18
Format/Grammar There are no grammar or spelling errors within the assignment. 4