C1S170 Week 6 Sample Quiz in C# – 35/35 marks
1. (TCO 9) A(n) _____ calls on the operating system to perform input/output functions, whereas a(n) _____ reacts to event notifications from the operating system. (Points : 3)
console application, Windows application
Windows application, console application
event handler, system caller
system call, event handler
(Points : 3)
3. (TCO 9) Because _____ inherit members from the Control class, they both have the methods Show() and Hide(). (Points : 3)
Buttons and Events
TextBoxes and Events
RadioButtons and Forms
ListBoxes and ComboBoxes
4. (TCO 9) A _____ contains Control objects with which the user can interact. (Points : 3)
5. (TCO 9) The first time a programmer double-clicks on a CheckBox object in Design Mode, the CheckBox’s default event handler method _____ is added to the code. (Points : 3)
6. (TCO 9) In Design Mode, put words next to a CheckBox by modifying _____ property in the Properties Window. (Points : 3)
7. (TCO 9) Type _____ to append “Thanksgiving” to an existing list of holidays in the “cmboHolidays” ComboBox object at runtime. (Points : 3)
8. (TCO 9) Which of the following statements will retrieve the selected item of a ListBox called “listWines” and place it in a string variable called “str”? (Points : 3)
string str = listWines.SelectedItem;
string str = listWines.Selection();
string str = listWines.getText();
string str = listWines.Text;
9. (TCO 9) Often, multiple _____ objects are placed together on a Panel or _____ control. The user can select one or more of them. (Points : 3)
10. (TCO 9) When the user of your fast-food ordering GUI selects the “checkBoxBurger” CheckBox, the string “Burger” should appear in the “listBoxOrder” ListBox. To implement this functionality, write _____ in the ckBoxBurger_CheckedChanged() event handler. (Points : 3)
(ckBoxBurger.Checked == true)
if (ckBoxBurger.Checked() == true)
if (ckBoxBurger.Checked == true)
if (ckBoxBurger.Checked == true)
11. (TCO 9) Identify an example of one of each of the following GUI design errors in figure 2:
•missing the target audience
How could each of the three errors be corrected to improve the user experience?
(Points : 5)
* You can also use 2CO option if you want to purchase through Credit Cards/Paypal but make sure you put the correct billing information otherwise you wont be able to receive any download link.
* Your paypal has to be pre-loaded in order to complete the purchase or otherwise please discuss it with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* As soon as the payment is received, download link of the solution will automatically be sent to the address used in selected payment method.
* Please check your junk mails as the download link email might go there and please be patient for the download link email. Sometimes, due to server congestion, you may receive download link with a delay.
* All the contents are compressed in one zip folder.
* In case if you get stuck at any point during the payment process, please immediately contact us at email@example.com and we will fix it with you.
* We try our best to reach back to you on immediate basis. However, please wait for atleast 8 hours for a response from our side. Afterall, we are humans.
* Comments/Feedbacks are truely welcomed and there might be some incentives for you for the next lab/quiz/assignment.
* In case of any query, please donot hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* MOST IMPORTANT Please use the tutorials as a guide and they need NOT to be used for any submission. Just take help from the material.
******************************************** Good Luck ***************************************************
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
We will try our best to resolve the issue and if still persists we can discuss for a refund in case its required.