(CO 1) When running a query, it is important to
• remember that the information can not be used in a report.
• return multiple text messages.
• remember that the information can not be used for decision making.
• evaluate the results for accuracy.
(CO 2) To locate a blank field, your criterion in a query would be
(CO 2) Which of the following is NOT true of a single-table query?
• You can overwrite table data using the datasheet view of a query.
• Queries can be created using the query design tool.
• The top portion of the query design view displays the fields and criteria for two tables.
• It can be created using the simple query wizard.
(CO 2) Which of the following is a naming convention for field names?
• Primary key
(CO 2) All of the following describe a many-to-many relationship in Access except
• many matching records are found in each direction between tables.
• a junction table is used.
• may be used to connect to Oracle and other databases.
• there must be at least four tables.
(CO 2) Which of the following statements is true about queries?
• Queries can be based on one or more related tables.
• Queries can only be based on one table.
• The instructions to create a query are not stored in the database.
• Forms and queries are actually the same thing.
(CO 2) Which Access data type would you use to store $23.58?
(CO 2) In Access, the bottom portion of query design view that displays the fields and criteria is known as the
• simple query wizard.
• query datasheet.
• query design grid.
• show tables dialog.
(CO 6) A parameter query is
• a select query where the user provides the criterion at run time.
• an aggregate query used to summarize field data.
• an action query used to modify data.
• used to backup databases.
(CO 6) A make table query
• creates the structure of a table but does not populate the table with records.
• is another name for an append query.
• requires the destination table to exist first.
• selects records from one or more tables and uses them to create a new table.
* You can also use 2CO option if you want to purchase through Credit Cards/Paypal but make sure you put the correct billing information otherwise you wont be able to receive any download link.
* Your paypal has to be pre-loaded in order to complete the purchase or otherwise please discuss it with us at [email protected].
* As soon as the payment is received, download link of the solution will automatically be sent to the address used in selected payment method.
* Please check your junk mails as the download link email might go there and please be patient for the download link email. Sometimes, due to server congestion, you may receive download link with a delay.
* All the contents are compressed in one zip folder.
* In case if you get stuck at any point during the payment process, please immediately contact us at [email protected] and we will fix it with you.
* We try our best to reach back to you on immediate basis. However, please wait for atleast 8 hours for a response from our side. Afterall, we are humans.
* Comments/Feedbacks are truely welcomed and there might be some incentives for you for the next lab/quiz/assignment.
* In case of any query, please donot hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
* MOST IMPORTANT Please use the tutorials as a guide and they need NOT to be used for any submission. Just take help from the material.
******************************************** Good Luck ***************************************************
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
We will try our best to resolve the issue and if still persists we can discuss for a refund in case its required.