(CO 1) Databases create business values by
• facilitating transaction processing.
• providing data for decisions support systems.
• storing business data.
• All of the above
(CO 1) Which of the following means not equal to 30?
• = 30
• >< 30 • <> 30
(CO 1) The navigation pane allows you to
• open tables.
• open views.
• filter by datatype.
• filter by group and navigate to category.
(CO 1) All of the following filters work except
• filter by selection with an equal condition.
• filter by selection with a comparison operator.
• filter by selection with an edit operator.
• filter by form with a comparison operator.
(CO 1) A Report section that is used to summarize grouped field data is
• group header.
• group footer.
• report footer.
(CO 2) A table is also recognized as a(n)
(CO 2) Which of the following is supported by a primary key?
• Changeable over time
• May be null
• Unique identifier
(CO 3) Which of the following should be considered when designing a database?
• How calculated fields are used
• Store data in its smallest parts
• The relationship between attribute keys
• The relationships between records
(CO 3) A functional dependency is
• a logical relationship between attributes of a table.
• a logical primary key.
• a composite key.
• a unique identifier.
(CO 3) Which of the following is NOT true of indexed property?
• An example of a setting is yes (no duplicates).
• Indexing a table speeds the retrieval time.
• Primary keys must be indexed.
• Setting the index requires each record to be scanned sequentially and saves time searching data.
(CO 4) Which function is used to isolate a specific portion of a date, such as year, month, or day in a date field?
(CO 5) All of the following describe form usage except
• a form user should have less input errors than a table user.
• a form can show data from only one table.
• forms restrict data entry to one record at a time.
• you can create Access forms to match paper forms.
(CO 5) A bound control
• always contains a label.
• contains text and number values entered by the user.
• is unique and contains a data field from another underlying source.
• must contain a formula.
(CO 6) Which of the following statements is NOT correct about a query?
• Changing data values in a query will not change data values in a table.
• Data is not saved within a query.
• Instructions on which data to display are saved within a query.
• Instructions on the format to display data are saved within a query.
(CO 6) After running a query, which view will be shown?
(CO 9) Default normalization form 4 takes place
• when third normal-form has one and only one candidate key, which is a primary key.
• when third normal-form includes several candidate keys.
• when all candidate keys are identified.
• when all tables are related.
(CO 2) A validation rule
• can prohibit values from being entered that may not meet a criterion.
• compares a field to a table.
• is an error message that appears when a value is incorrectly entered into a field.
• makes a value entered into a field appear in a particular format.
(CO 8) The _____ interface displays a menu that provides the ability to open the various objects within the database and to move easily from one object to another.
• switchboard form or navigation form
(CO 9) Of the following security techniques available in Microsoft Access to keep a database application safe, which choice would make the database virtually impossible to break into?
• Creating a menu system
• Encrypting and password-protecting the database
• Digitally signing and publishing the database
• Saving the database as an ACCDE file
(CO 9) All of the following describe a digital signature certification authority except
• a certification authority company provides a digital signature when a high level of security is needed to protect the contents of a database.
• a certification authority is a commercial company that is highly regulated in most countries.
• a fee is charged for the service of issuing and validating identities using a digital signature.
• certification authority companies establish their own rules and regulations that users must follow.
(CO 10) ACCDE files
• deny users permission to change data but not modify a database.
• deny users permission to create forms and reports but will allow them to modify forms and reports.
• give users permission to create and change forms and reports within a database.
• give users permission to fully access a database.
Image Description: Three tables are pictured: Table 1: Order details with primary keys of OrderID and ProductID and fields: UnitPrice, Quantity, and Discount. Table 2: Orders with an OrderID primary key and fields of CustomerID, EmployeeID, OrderDate, RequiredDate, ShippedDate, ShipVia, Freight, ShipName, ShipAddress, ShipCity, ShipRegion, ShipPostalCode, and ShipCountry. Table 3: Customer has a primary key of CustomerID, Fields: CompanyName, ContactName, ContactTitle, Address, City, Region, PostalCode, Country, Phone, and Fax. There is a relationship labeled with the infinity symbol attached to the OrderDetails (Table 1) and also attached with a number 1 to the orders table (Table 2). There is also a relationship with the infinity symbol beginning at orders table (Table 2) and connected to the customers table (Table 2) using a 1.
• It is the least used type of relationship.
• OrderID is a unique identification number that would be used in the orders table and order details table.
• Each record in the orders table may match one, more than one, or no records in the order details table.
• Each record in an orders table matches only one record in the customers table.
(CO 1) Justify the decision to use a report instead of a form to present last month’s sales results to the sales managers at the monthly business meeting.
(CO 2) Explain business logic, and describe how it relates to a relational database.
(CO 4) Describe the insert problem caused by a denormalized design.
(CO 4) Explain 1NF, 2NF, and 3NF as related to database design.
* You can also use 2CO option if you want to purchase through Credit Cards/Paypal but make sure you put the correct billing information otherwise you wont be able to receive any download link.
* Your paypal has to be pre-loaded in order to complete the purchase or otherwise please discuss it with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* As soon as the payment is received, download link of the solution will automatically be sent to the address used in selected payment method.
* Please check your junk mails as the download link email might go there and please be patient for the download link email. Sometimes, due to server congestion, you may receive download link with a delay.
* All the contents are compressed in one zip folder.
* In case if you get stuck at any point during the payment process, please immediately contact us at email@example.com and we will fix it with you.
* We try our best to reach back to you on immediate basis. However, please wait for atleast 8 hours for a response from our side. Afterall, we are humans.
* Comments/Feedbacks are truely welcomed and there might be some incentives for you for the next lab/quiz/assignment.
* In case of any query, please donot hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* MOST IMPORTANT Please use the tutorials as a guide and they need NOT to be used for any submission. Just take help from the material.
******************************************** Good Luck ***************************************************
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
We will try our best to resolve the issue and if still persists we can discuss for a refund in case its required.