DBM405A Lab 1 in MySQL – Baseball Database and Team data – with 4 screenshots for each step – Instant Delivery – Perfect Solution
a. Get access to a MySQL environment.
b. Familiarize yourself with the environment.
II. PARTS LIST
1. EDUPE Omnymbus Environment (https://devry.edupe.net:8300); and/or
2. MySQL (dev.mysql.com/downloads).
You may do the labs in this class on your own computer equipped with MySQL or you may use the MySQL environment hosted by the vendor Omnymbus. You may even use both.
Using MySQL on your own computer means downloading a version from dev.mysql.com/downloads and installing the database engine on your computer. This can be done easily and there are a number of resources on the web to help you with this process.
You may also use the MySQL environment hosted by Omnymbus by logging in with your credentials to https://devry.edupe.net:8300.
Using the first approach will give you experience writing programs on a desktop computer and accessing a database. Using the second approach will give you experience writing applications that access a database in a cloud environment.
You are encouraged to use both approaches.
Desktop MySQL Environment
1. Download the MySQL Community Server from the http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/ website.
2. Install MySQL on your computer.
3. Open the MySQL Environment on your computer.
1. Login to the MySQL Omnymbus Environment by following the instruction located in Doc Sharing (document titled “Login MySQL Omnymbus Environment”).
Lab Procedure Continued (common to both environments)
1. Create a database named “Baseball”.
2. Create a table named “Teams” and add the following fields:
a. TeamCode (character 5)
b. TName (character 20)
c. TAddress (character 30)
d. TCity (character 20)
e. TState (character 2)
f. TZip (character 9)
g. Wins (integer)
h. Losses (integer)
3. Populate the table with 8 teams.
4. Create a table named “Players” and add the following fields:
a. FirstName (character 20)
b. LastName (character 30)
c. MidInit (character 1)
d. PAddress (character 30)
e. PCity (character 20)
f. PState (character 2)
g. PZip (character 9)
h. Phone (character 11)
i. Team (character 5)
5. Populate the table with 80 players (10 on each team). For the team, use the TeamCode from the first table to identify the Team the player is on.
6. Display or list the data from both table to the screen or printer.
* You can also use 2CO option if you want to purchase through Credit Cards/Paypal but make sure you put the correct billing information otherwise you wont be able to receive any download link.
* Your paypal has to be pre-loaded in order to complete the purchase or otherwise please discuss it with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* As soon as the payment is received, download link of the solution will automatically be sent to the address used in selected payment method.
* Please check your junk mails as the download link email might go there and please be patient for the download link email. Sometimes, due to server congestion, you may receive download link with a delay.
* All the contents are compressed in one zip folder.
* In case if you get stuck at any point during the payment process, please immediately contact us at email@example.com and we will fix it with you.
* We try our best to reach back to you on immediate basis. However, please wait for atleast 8 hours for a response from our side. Afterall, we are humans.
* Comments/Feedbacks are truely welcomed and there might be some incentives for you for the next lab/quiz/assignment.
* In case of any query, please donot hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* MOST IMPORTANT Please use the tutorials as a guide and they need NOT to be used for any submission. Just take help from the material.
******************************************** Good Luck ***************************************************
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
We will try our best to resolve the issue and if still persists we can discuss for a refund in case its required.