CS192 Week 3 – Body Mass Index with Screenshot and py file – Perfect Solution – Instant Delivery
CS192 Week 3 Body Mass Index
You are the nutritional coach for a local high school football team. You realize that some of the players are not up to par having returned from summer break. Realizing nutrition plays a key in a productive team, you decide to implement a Body Mass Index Program.
Write a modularized Body Mass Index (BMI) Program which will calculate the BMI of a team player. The formula to calculate the BMI is as follows:
BMI = Weight *703 / Height^2
Note: Height^2 means, the value of Height raised to the power of 2.
Your program should utilize the following functions:
• A method to obtain the weight of a player
• A method to obtain the height of a player
• A method to calculate the BMI of a player
• A method to display the height, weight, and calculated BMI
1. Remember, changing a value that has been passed into a function does not change the original value. Data passed into functions are only copies of the original value.
2. Remember to follow the guidelines of good program design. Make sure to use meaningful variable names, include comments as needed, and provide thoughtful output.
3. Remember, while you can pass as many arguments into a function as you want, but a function can only return one thing at a time. Ideally, to use a function to modify a variable or object, you will pass that object into the function, along with any other needed information to make the modifications, make the modifications to the new local copy of the object inside of the function, and then return the modified object. Thus, you will overwrite the original object with the returned modified object.
example 1: object1 = modifyFunction( object1 ) #returns modified object1
example 2: object1 = modifyFunction( object1, newData ) #returns modified object1
Welcome to the BMI Index Calculator.
Please begin by entering the student’s name, or 0 to quit: Nathan
Please enter student’s height in inches: 70
Please enter student’s weight in pounds: 135
Nathan ‘s BMI profile:
Weight: 135 lbs.
BMI Index: 19.4
Enter next student’s name or 0 to quit: Toby
Please enter student’s height in inches: 73
Please enter student’s weight in pounds: 310
Toby ‘s BMI profile:
Weight: 310 lbs.
BMI Index: 40.9
Enter next student’s name or 0 to quit: 0
* You can also use 2CO option if you want to purchase through Credit Cards/Paypal but make sure you put the correct billing information otherwise you wont be able to receive any download link.
* Your paypal has to be pre-loaded in order to complete the purchase or otherwise please discuss it with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* As soon as the payment is received, download link of the solution will automatically be sent to the address used in selected payment method.
* Please check your junk mails as the download link email might go there and please be patient for the download link email. Sometimes, due to server congestion, you may receive download link with a delay.
* All the contents are compressed in one zip folder.
* In case if you get stuck at any point during the payment process, please immediately contact us at email@example.com and we will fix it with you.
* We try our best to reach back to you on immediate basis. However, please wait for atleast 8 hours for a response from our side. Afterall, we are humans.
* Comments/Feedbacks are truely welcomed and there might be some incentives for you for the next lab/quiz/assignment.
* In case of any query, please donot hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* MOST IMPORTANT Please use the tutorials as a guide and they need NOT to be used for any submission. Just take help from the material.
******************************************** Good Luck ***************************************************
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
We will try our best to resolve the issue and if still persists we can discuss for a refund in case its required.