CIS336 Group Project Task 0 – Developing a Database for a Commerce Business – Instant Delivery – Perfect Solution
Developing a Database for a Commerce Business
This project is designed to touch all aspects of the fundamental concepts of database
design and logical data modeling covered during the class. Each student will be
responsible for designing, developing, and demonstrating the functionality of a database
created based on a set of business specifications that you create. At the end of the
session, each student will submit a report that includes the logical and physical design of
the database and demonstrates the database’s ability to deliver meaningful reports. All
aspects of the project will be covered during the week or weeks prior to a deliverable, and
each task deliverable in the project will be supported through the exercises and labs done
in the course.
You will create a proposal for a commerce business of your choosing. This can be an
actual or fictional business that sells products and/or services. You will determine the
business rules and report requirements. Entities that must be included in your model are
Product (or Service)
This task is broken down into four deliverables.
Task 0 (due at the end of Week 1)
Task 1 (due at the end of Week 3)
Task 2 (due at the end of Week 5)
Task 3 (due at the end of Week 7)
Remember that this is a work in progress and in all likelihood, you will have to make
numerous changes to your tables and schema as you go along. These changes are to be
expected and are a normal part of the database design and implementation process.
Please refer to the sections below for details regarding deliverables for each task.
Task 0 (due at the end of Week 1)
The first task is to create your business narrative. Some of the questions that you should
address include (but are not limited to) the following.
What is the name of your business?
Who will be the users of the system (managers, employees, customers)?
What product(s) and or service(s) does it sell? Be specific.
Who are the customers? What is the customer base?
What sales and distribution channels are used?
How are payments made?
Are products delivered or shipped to customers in some way?
Are sales reps involved? Are they paid on commission?
What type of reports are needed by the business?
Please include as much detail as possible in order to provide a foundation for Task 1.
Submit your proposal as a Word document. Note that this proposal may be revised in the
coming weeks as your understanding of the database modeling process grows.
* You can also use 2CO option if you want to purchase through Credit Cards/Paypal but make sure you put the correct billing information otherwise you wont be able to receive any download link.
* Your paypal has to be pre-loaded in order to complete the purchase or otherwise please discuss it with us at email@example.com.
* As soon as the payment is received, download link of the solution will automatically be sent to the address used in selected payment method.
* Please check your junk mails as the download link email might go there and please be patient for the download link email. Sometimes, due to server congestion, you may receive download link with a delay.
* All the contents are compressed in one zip folder.
* In case if you get stuck at any point during the payment process, please immediately contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it with you.
* We try our best to reach back to you on immediate basis. However, please wait for atleast 8 hours for a response from our side. Afterall, we are humans.
* Comments/Feedbacks are truely welcomed and there might be some incentives for you for the next lab/quiz/assignment.
* In case of any query, please donot hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
* MOST IMPORTANT Please use the tutorials as a guide and they need NOT to be used for any submission. Just take help from the material.
******************************************** Good Luck ***************************************************
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
We will try our best to resolve the issue and if still persists we can discuss for a refund in case its required.